Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sprucing up the Classroom!

Today, I went to Bottle and Bottega for the very first time! It's a really neat art shop where local artists come and share their talent by teaching individuals how to replicate or create their own masterpiece. For my first art class, I'm really happy with what I made! The instructor broke the painting up into quadrants, and then went through a step by step process on how to sketch, mix colors, and outline. While I looked around the room, I saw a variety of interpretations of the piece we were creating. I think that's one of the aspects of teaching I'm so excited about. I can't wait to see what my future students create; to see life through their eyes, through their interpretation. This is my mini Chicago Skyline masterpiece, I'll be putting it up in my classroom to add some color and flare!


My neat apron! 


Chicago Skyline

No comments:

Post a Comment